Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy, Fun, And most importantly Safe 4th Of July!! It isn't my favorite holiday. I get depressed around 4th of July.. My first born son died 3 days after 4th of July. On July 7th, 2005 to be the exact day. Its something you never get over..you learn to live with what happened but never do you get over the loss of a child. I believe what made him play with a candle lighter in the first place was on the 4th of July he was watching his father light his sparklers and fireworks with a candle lighter and the fireworks lit up pretty..he was only 3yrs old and i guess thought he could make the candle lighter make pretty fireworks and he caught his room on fire and got trapped inside and he died. I haven't celebrated 4th of July in many years..since 2005,.I do take my 2 boys i have now each year to a family members house to see fireworks and for a family cookout to celebrate for the sake of my boys..but i don't feel much like celebrating honestly..its a sad time for me..Please stress to your little ones the dangers of lighters and keep them up from your children and out of their reach,keep them safe .. I would not wish on anyone what i went through with loosing my son in a fire at age 3,having to bury him,It was a nightmare and has scarred me for the rest of my life with a piece of my heart missing forever,well until we meet again in heaven..Everyone have a safe holiday! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment