Monday, July 22, 2013

July 7th 2013 My Son has been gone 8 years

My son died 8yrs ago July 7th 2005, he was playing with a candle lighter and caught his room on fire and he got trapped in his room and he parished in the fire..he was 3yrs old, a month shy from his 4th birthday. I have not visited his grave in 6 years..it breaks me down so very badly..puts me in such a deep depression..it is the hardest thing in the entire world to look down to see your precious childs name on a stone on the ground..no mother should have to endure the pain with loosing a child..sadly i had no choice, it was in my cards, i lost my baby, only god knows why. I have to be strong for my 2 boys i have now with me to take care of, so i find it easier to avoid going to his grave, avoid where it puts me emotionally..
I was sad this July 7th like i normally am, mourning the death of my first born son..this being the day he died on..my son Nicholas ask me alot of questions, he is 6yrs old, and he ask if i will take him and let him see where his brother is buried...He never met his older brother..but was so curious about him and ask lots of questions and said he wish he could have met him..it breaks my heart..So i took him to the grave site where my first son is buried after 6yrs of not going to the site because of the emotional breakdown i have when i do go..I cried so hard..the pain was so deep, i felt as if i was having a heart attack, had a lump in my throat and couldnt swallow, felt like i could not get my breath..i think i was having a big anxiety attack..I could not hold back what was happening..my son didnt quit understand the concept of my sons body being in the ground, but how he is in heaven..i was trying to explain the soul is in heaven while the body is in the ground while bawling my eyes out so hard i could barely get out the words..i had to leave..i felt faint. It never gets easier..it has been 8years since i lost my precious son and the pain is still as strong as if it happened yesterday..I miss him so much..I dont wish this pain on anyone. RIP my little Man  8-16-2001 to 7-7-2005 :(  The only thing that keeps me going is knowing one day i will die and go to heaven and be reunited with him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment