Saturday, December 1, 2012

Update on my son starting school

So my son who is 3 and has Autism has started preschool and has been going a few weeks now..he seems to like it..he cant tell me verbally he likes it but he seems excited when his bus pulls up to get him..he flaps his hands in excitement..he grabs on to the rail and climbs the steps of the bus and goes right to his seat..makes me feel alot better about him going to school. God always has ways of working things out. It eases my mind that he seems to willingly want to go. I was for sure he would be screaming and clinching onto me and not want to go, he is very close to me, but boy was i wrong. Complete opposite..he seems to want to go..maybe he likes being around the other children..I wish he could verbally tell me how he feels about school..i hold  on to hopes and pray that one day he can. I think i had more anxiety over him going to school than he did. Cant wait to see how this goes and if he starts picking up things from the other children that he didnt know how to do previously..only time will tell. Until then i pray every night over him and i put it in gods hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment